This page seeks to collect relevant reviews of graphic medicine titles from reviewers across the Internet. Internal reviews – meaning by me – are listed apart from the rest for ease-of-access and all reviews are organized by title of the comic (when possible).
Graphic Librarian Reviews
At this time, the best way to find internal reviews is to hover over the Book Reviews button and select the title you wish to view.
- Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant? review – old age is not for sissies via Nicholas Lezard (Guardian)
- Comics & Medicine: Part 1 via The Human Fabric
- My favourite medical graphic novels via Cian O’Luanaigh (Guardian)
- Negative Space: Wonderful Comics Medicine via Sequart
- Show Me Where It Hurts, Part 1 via Public Books
- Show Me Where It Hurts, Part 2 via Public Books